A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Franco Inocencio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Franco Inocencio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Franco Inocencio graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Franco Inocencio has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Franco Inocencio MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos Franco Inocencio practice?
- Dr. Carlos Franco Inocencio has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Franco Inocencio practices Family Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Family Physicians.