A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Franco Inocencio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Franco Inocencio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Franco Inocencio
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Franco Inocencio Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Franco Inocencio graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Franco Inocencio has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Franco Inocencio MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos Franco Inocencio practice?
- Dr. Carlos Franco Inocencio has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Franco Inocencio practices Family Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Family Physicians.