Dr. Carlos Isales MD Patient Reviews

• Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Augusta, GA

4.9

February 16th, 2016
Dr. Isales is an extremely brilliant, caring physician that is willing to take the time you need to ask the questions you have and receive the care you need. It is very rare to find a physician with all of his attributes. I trust him immensely.

November 23rd, 2014
Mrs.
Dr. I. has been my doctor for the past 21 years. When I first went to him, I was very ill. He was the first doctor that took the time to LISTEN to me and my many symptoms. Through his diligence, knowledge, research and understanding I finally got the right diagnosis and treatment. He is definitely one of my heroes.

February 11th, 2014
amazing doctor
first i want to say,i am the most pickiest person when it comes to physicians,especially in georgia! i'm use to the best doctors in new york,and i must say this doctor is one of the best.he is patient,very thorough and is good at what he does. i'm 38 and have hoshimoto's and after partial thyroidectomy i went to see him,it wasn't easy to get a referral for him also,so many want to see him,but when i did i was relieved he was very open minded about my treatment plan!believe me he's a excellent doctor.you will be happy with his professionalism and intelligence in the medical field!

March 4th, 2008
Genious
He is probabably the best endocrinologist in the area. Patient and kind and brilliant.