A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Garcia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Garcia, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Laser Surgery
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Garcia has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Jose Garcia MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos J. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Carlos Garcia has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Garcia practices Anesthesiology near Denton, TX.
See Denton Anesthesiologists.