Anesthesiologist (pain control)

3.0

by Trisha wallace on Jul 15th, 2015

I have been a patient for years and he figures out and fixes it

Worst Doctor DON'T GO TO THIS GUY!!!! show details Worst Doctor DON'T GO TO THIS GUY!!!!
by Jeff H. on Jun 4th, 2015

I was sent to this doctor to get an injection. As arrived the FIRST thing they asked me for was my credit card, that should have been my first sign. Then I waited for over 45 minutes then was taken back where u waited almost an hour. His wife is the absolute rudest person and has NO business in this business. She was even rude to the person who brought me. After all that, the injection did absolutely nothing. I went back and seen my spine specialist and do to my extreme pain said I needed to do another injection but in the correct location this time. So I went back to Dr. Garcia who was supposed to do another injection but charged me and did nothing and then acted like a little kid throwing a tantrum when I questioned him! I WOULDN'T SEND MY WORST ENEMIES DOG TO THESE PEOPLE!!! THEY SHOULD NOT BE IN THIS PROFESSION AND ARE CLEARLY JUST IN IT FOR MONEY!!!

Worst Doctor ever show details Worst Doctor ever
by YOU know on May 14th, 2015

I had Avn of the hip Phase one .He talk me into This stem cell BS and after procedure I then phase two AVN with arthritis .I was only suppose to be on crutches for two week I was on crutches and was on six month . Please remember I could walk before I went to see this quack. He doeas all his procedure in not clean facility..Please beware of this guy he will hurt you, His staff are very large women and rude and his wife is his nurse that does injection

by Sammie Kay Wolfe on Mar 13th, 2015

Dr. Garcia has treated me for severe migraine headaches for over 10 yrs. He is punctual and we talk during our sessions. I have recommended him to several friends of mine. As far as I am concerned, I would not want to see another doctor for my condition.

Questionable show details Questionable
Feb 2nd, 2015

Staff seem curt, not even saying, "hello, how are you," when you check in and first see the assistant. Dr Garcia had a long conversation with me about the US health system, which is not a problem on its own. But, he never addressed my MRI cd, in fact, even though I'd already had one injection, he didn't even realize I had a cd there in their office. After a long conversation about things other than my spine (again, not a problem by itself) he pronounced I needed an epidural, since I had a disc problem, and walked out of the room. When I went to him the first time, I went with an X-ray that seemed to show pretty clearly it was was disc, not spine, but they insisted on doing an MRI, which I didn't question, but then (apparently before looking at the MRI) a steroid injection procedure - in case it was joint. I am not impressed, or, assured, and will not be returning to him for future procedures.

by John Wilmooth on Feb 7th, 2013

Excellent bedside manners. State of the art office.

What a great guy! show details What a great guy!
Jul 13th, 2011

This Dr. actually cares about his patients. He is so compassionate. Everyone should be lucky enough to have a doctor like him.

Apr 12th, 2011

Dr. Garcia is the only physician in North Texas who possess more than 5 years of experience with regenerative therapies such as PRP and Stem Cells. Look no further.

Oct 11th, 2010

Dr Garcia and his staff are very caring and professional. Thanks to him, I can live a normal, pain-free life now thanks to him being up to date on all the new technology available!

Feb 6th, 2009

Dr. Garcia insisted on steriod injections instead of listening to me about the amount of pain I was suffering from from my C6/7 herniated disk. After going 14 months on one Rx of muscle relaxers, he refused to provide anymore. My opinion on my care was of no value.