Anesthesiologist (pain control)

Questionable show details Questionable
Feb 2nd, 2015

Staff seem curt, not even saying, "hello, how are you," when you check in and first see the assistant. Dr Garcia had a long conversation with me about the US health system, which is not a problem on its own. But, he never addressed my MRI cd, in fact, even though I'd already had one injection, he didn't even realize I had a cd there in their office. After a long conversation about things other than my spine (again, not a problem by itself) he pronounced I needed an epidural, since I had a disc problem, and walked out of the room. When I went to him the first time, I went with an X-ray that seemed to show pretty clearly it was was disc, not spine, but they insisted on doing an MRI, which I didn't question, but then (apparently before looking at the MRI) a steroid injection procedure - in case it was joint. I am not impressed, or, assured, and will not be returning to him for future procedures.

by John Wilmooth on Feb 7th, 2013

Excellent bedside manners. State of the art office.

What a great guy! show details What a great guy!
Jul 13th, 2011

This Dr. actually cares about his patients. He is so compassionate. Everyone should be lucky enough to have a doctor like him.

Apr 12th, 2011

Dr. Garcia is the only physician in North Texas who possess more than 5 years of experience with regenerative therapies such as PRP and Stem Cells. Look no further.

Oct 11th, 2010

Dr Garcia and his staff are very caring and professional. Thanks to him, I can live a normal, pain-free life now thanks to him being up to date on all the new technology available!

Feb 6th, 2009

Dr. Garcia insisted on steriod injections instead of listening to me about the amount of pain I was suffering from from my C6/7 herniated disk. After going 14 months on one Rx of muscle relaxers, he refused to provide anymore. My opinion on my care was of no value.