A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Lopez MD, FAAP:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Lopez MD, FAAP, MD, FAAP is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Lopez MD, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez MD, FAAP graduated from Universidad De Montemorelos.
Dr. Lopez MD, FAAP has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Regional Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Javier Lopez MD, FAAP MD is a male General Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Carlos J. Lopez MD, FAAP practice?
- Dr. Carlos Lopez MD, FAAP has 7 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Lopez MD, FAAP practices General Practice and Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Phoenix General Practitioners and Phoenix Pediatricians.