A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Lopez MD, FAAP:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Lopez MD, FAAP, MD, FAAP is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Lopez MD, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez MD, FAAP graduated from Universidad De Montemorelos.
Dr. Lopez MD, FAAP has 13 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lopez MD, FAAP accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan