A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Rivera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Rivera, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rivera has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Juan Rivera MD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Carlos J. Rivera practice?
- Dr. Carlos Rivera has 1 office location.
- Dr. Carlos Rivera practices Pediatrics near East Patchogue, NY.