Overall Review

April 5th, 2016
Never again worst experience ever, just awful and horrible
I would hardly call Carlos Rivera a dr, there is no professionalism, not thorough at all, he will be good at being a bartender with the foul language he uses, they never update their computer with your child's up to date information, when you call they say no one updated it, they put female when your child is male, they lie a lot, he calls dr Chong Gayle workers, " retarded with no common sense ", I have no respect for anyone who speak about their workers like that, he is making a bad name for Dr Chong Gale, she should let him go, such a nice lady, I do not see him washing his hands properly after each patient, wait is 11/2 to 2 hours, you have to know when to joke and when not to, as far as his public divorce situation, I totally side with the ex wife, I couldn't imagine what he put her through, he needs to stop being a victim, I got no remorse, as being in the Criminal Justice field, justice was served. He never follows up, always forgets, prescribes wrong medication for your child's age, my child deserves better care at 100%, I'm just glad he doesn't have a license to practice, he can seriously put people's kids at harm, he knows the basic stuff, I don't like the way he is with the staff even when she says stop, very inappropriate, my child's life is not a joke, rude comments he makes, seems ignorant, found a new loving Dr, he is so professional and doesn't rush you out. Just be very careful with his fake niceness. Have your guard up, put your children first they deserve the very best.

December 9th, 2015
I dont think that you will ever find better!!!!
He is the best doctor ever...one day my daughter was sick and I called the office and they were closed and was transferred to the emergency service. Surprisingly I got an immediate call back (IMMEDIATE). Dr. Rivera was on his way home and after telling him the circumstances he said "Give me 10 minutes I will come to your home" Who does that... he sat right in my living room and examined my daughter and than called the pharmacy for the antibiotics and was adamant that it needed to be available for an immediate pick up. All I can say is that he holds a rare quality and sincere concern for his patients. Sadly most doctors would have simply said "take her to the ER"... but not him. Thank God I have him and he will never know what he means to me and or my family.

November 17th, 2015
Finding new Doctor for my child!
I brought my ten year old son in for a bad cough. Dr. Rivera gave him medicine and told me to call him if it was too much on his stomach. It ended up it was hurting my son's stomach so I called him. The medical assistant told me she would give him the me the message. I called at 4:30 and he was in the office until 6:30. My husband also called his cell phone and neither of us received a all back. It's bad he rushed me when I was there but he did not return either one of the phone calls. I called to make sure he received the message and I was told that he did. Now I have to find another dr. and pay another co-payment because Dr. Rivera didn't follow through on what he promised. The promise was I could call him if the antibiotic was too much. The worst part is my son is still sick and I have to find a new dr. Dr. Rivera does not follow up likes he promises and this is not the first time. It's disappointing and unprofessional that a dr. can't take five minutes to give a patient's parent five minutes on the phone. I will not bring my child there again. We were rushed at our appointment and there was only one patient waiting in the waiting room. Dr. Rivera needs to separate his professional life from his personal life. When my 10 year old son realizes we were rushed out of there that's a problem!

July 23rd, 2015
Dr Rivera was and is an amazing doctor and person. I have been bringing my daughter to him for years and was deeply saddened by his circumstances. I have yet to find another doctor that even compares to him.

December 24th, 2014
Dr. Rivera has been my kids dr since birth. We have been with him for 12 years. Not only is he the best dr,but also an amazing person. What dr still makes house calls?? At NO charge?

December 23rd, 2014
BEST DOCTOR IN THE WORLD! I wouldn't trust my family with ANY OTHER!

October 8th, 2014
Parent
Nice and friendly, fine for parents who are fundamentally unaware of basic health and nutrition and don't question common medical practice in general -this MD would seem acceptable so if that's all you're looking for in a pediatrician he's great. That being said, he is pro-vaccine and does not place an ounce of consideration on each INDIVIDUAL child's unique medical background prior to injecting them with a myriad of toxic vaccines in a single setting. No concern whatsoever for immune compromised kids showing clear signs that further vaccines should be halted until testing is done. In addition, he suggested freezing mulluscum off my daughters face and failed to inform me that it could scar her for life -which it did. Years later I learned from other MD's that there are several other ways to eliminate mulluscum...and was told its "insane practice to freeze them on a childs face". Live and learn.

June 25th, 2014
Frustrating!
Haven't met Dr. Rivera but my first experience with this office was a bad one! At 35 weeks pregnant I called to set up a meeting with Dr. Rivera because my midwife recommended him as a pediatrician. The receptionist made an appointment with me asking me to come in at end of day Tuesday, at 5pm so that the doctors last appointment would be done and we could sit down and talk to him. She took my name and phone number and said I was set... Tuesday comes around, I drive the 20 minutes from my house to the office, and arrive ten minutes early to find the parking lot empty and doors locked. I call the office number and someone from an after hours answering service tells me that they left at 4:17. Checked my phone to see if maybe I missed a phone call from them asking to reschedule, but nothing. As far as I see it, I'm not trusting a doctors office with my child when they are either too unorganized or too inconsiderate to keep appointments.

October 30th, 2013
Directed at the Dr Evil Comment
This doctor is great and it really pisses me off that you would talk about his private life as if you know anything about it. My kids saw him for years at both offices and yes I agree staff could have been better at times all doctors have some bad apples at their practice. Writing a comment about this doctor months after he has not even been practicing goes to show that you just wanted to write it....with no reason at all. Your probably a fat piece of crap that does not work and had nothing to do with your time than sit and write stuff for no apparent reason....Let me ask you did you feel acomplished...or is it that you are friends with his lazy greedy wife that put her needs in front of the needs of her kids and would rather hurt her children and send their dad to jail then agree to a reasonable amount of child support. With that said....sending him to jail leaves her stupid self no choice but to continue to get nothing or GET A JOB and accept the fact her kids will hate you down the line for sending their dad away for selfish reasons. What I also find funny is that if you really felt strong about your comment why not put your name...ya trash bag. I hate people like you that use vitials as an outlet for your garbage instead of what its intended for. Shame on me for adding to your stupidity but it needed to be said.

September 13th, 2013
This Dr. is evil
Make no mistake, this bumbling crew gets their know how from the boss. He has a good personality but he could care less about your child. He has used expired immunizations on your children. This man is in prison for not paying for his own children and you let him provide medical care for yours? I guess it will take a patient passing before you all wake up!

August 30th, 2013
Defending Dr Carlos Rivera
I think he is a good doctor. He took care of my daugther since she was a newborn. I never have a problem. If this words can help.I am glad.

June 11th, 2013
Great Doctor
very good Doctor, highly recommend.