A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Rodriguez is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodriguez
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rodriguez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Rodriguez, MD, MPH is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Rodriguez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Davie County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Jose Rodriguez MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Carlos J. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Carlos Rodriguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Rodriguez practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Internists and Winston Salem Cardiologists.