A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Rodriguez, MD, MPH is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Rodriguez has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rodriguez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carlos J. Rodriguez practice?
Dr. Carlos Rodriguez practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Public Health & General Preventive Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Winston-Salem, NC.
See New York Internists, New York Cardiologists, and New York Preventive Medicine Specialists.