A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Rodriguez, MD, MPH is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Rodriguez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Davie County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Jose Rodriguez MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Carlos J. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Carlos Rodriguez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Rodriguez practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Winston Salem, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Greensboro, NC.
See Winston Salem Internists and Winston Salem Cardiologists.