A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Jacinto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Jacinto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacinto
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jacinto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Jacinto, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacinto graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jacinto has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos M Jacinto MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos M. Jacinto practice?
- Dr. Carlos Jacinto has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Jacinto practices Allergy & Immunology near Winter Park, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL.
See Winter Park Allergists.