A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Jacinto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Jacinto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Jacinto, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacinto graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jacinto has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital East Orlando
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jacinto accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans