A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Jacinto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Jacinto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Jacinto, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacinto graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jacinto has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Manuel Jacinto MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos M. Jacinto practice?
- Dr. Carlos Jacinto has 6 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Jacinto practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Internal Medicine near Winter Park, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL and Altamonte Springs, FL.
See Winter Park Allergists and Winter Park Internists.