A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Japas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Japas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Japas graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Japas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kindred Hospital Tarrant County Fw SW Campus
- Huguley Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Alberto Japas MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos A. Japas practice?
- Dr. Carlos Japas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Japas practices Internal Medicine near Burleson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Burleson Internists.