A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Kurek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kurek
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Kurek, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurek graduated from Universidad De La Republica, Montevideo.
Dr. Kurek has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Children's Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Jacobo Kurek MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos J. Kurek practice?
- Dr. Carlos Kurek has 5 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Kurek practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Tonawanda, NY.
See Buffalo Anesthesiologists and Buffalo Critical Care Practitioners.