A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Delgado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Delgado is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Delgado
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Delgado Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Delgado graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Delgado has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hialeah Hospital
- Palmetto General Hospital
- Palm Springs General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Delgado MD and PA is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Carlos Delgado practice?
- Dr. Carlos Delgado has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Delgado practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Hialeah, FL.
See Hialeah Primary Care Doctors.