A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Delgado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Delgado is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Delgado graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Delgado has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hialeah Hospital
- Palmetto General Hospital
- Palm Springs General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Lorenzo Delgado MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Carlos L. Delgado practice?
- Dr. Carlos Delgado has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Delgado practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Hialeah, FL.
See Hialeah Primary Care Doctors.