A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Delgado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Delgado is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Delgado
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Delgado Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Delgado graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Delgado has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hialeah Hospital
- Palmetto General Hospital
- Palm Springs General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Delgado MD and PA is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Carlos Delgado practice?
- Dr. Carlos Delgado has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Delgado practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Hialeah, FL.
See Hialeah Primary Care Doctors.