A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Martinez, Rheumatologist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Martinez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martinez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 22 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carlos L. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Carlos Martinez practices Rheumatology near West Seneca, NY.