A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perez
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Perez, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Perez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern Zale Lipshy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Luis Perez MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos L. Perez practice?
- Dr. Carlos Perez has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Perez practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.