A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodriguez
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Rodriguez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Rodriguez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Luis Rodriguez MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carlos L. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Carlos Rodriguez has 11 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Rodriguez practices Psychiatry near Bakersfield, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lebec, CA and Arvin, CA.
See Bakersfield Psychiatrists.