A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Rodriguez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Luis Rodriguez MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carlos L. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Carlos Rodriguez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Rodriguez practices Psychiatry near Arvin, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Westlake, OH and Sylmar, CA.
See Arvin Psychiatrists.