A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Rodriguez is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodriguez
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rodriguez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Rodriguez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Luis Rodriguez MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carlos L. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Carlos Rodriguez has 11 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Rodriguez practices Psychiatry near Bakersfield, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lebec, CA and Arvin, CA.
See Bakersfield Psychiatrists.