A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Larocca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Larocca is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Larocca graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Larocca has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- South Miami Hospital Inc
- S Miami Hosp, South Miami, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Miguel Angel Larocca MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos M. Larocca practice?
- Dr. Carlos Larocca has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Larocca practices Family Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Family Physicians.