A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Leon-Forero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Leon-Forero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Leon-Forero, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leon-Forero graduated from Universidad Industrial De Santander, Bucaramanga.
Dr. Leon-Forero has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kindred Hosp-South Florida-Hollywood
- Memorial Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Alberto Leon-Forero MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos A. Leon-Forero practice?
- Dr. Carlos Leon-Forero has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Leon-Forero practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Saint George, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Hollywood, FL and Orange Park, FL.
See Saint George Internists and Saint George Nephrologists.