A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Leon-Forero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Leon-Forero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Leon-Forero, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Leon-Forero graduated from Universidad Industrial De Santander, Bucaramanga.
Dr. Leon-Forero has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leon-Forero accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carlos A. Leon-Forero practice?
Dr. Carlos Leon-Forero practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Saint George, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Hollywood, FL and Orange Park, FL.
See Saint George Internists, Saint George Nephrologists, and Saint George Cardiologists.