A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Levy, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levy
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levy Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Levy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Gustavo Levy DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos G. Levy practice?
- Dr. Carlos Levy has 1 office location.
- Dr. Carlos Levy practices Family Medicine near Weston, FL.