A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Levy, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levy
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Levy Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Levy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Gustavo Levy DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos G. Levy practice?
- Dr. Carlos Levy has 1 office location.
- Dr. Carlos Levy practices Family Medicine near Weston, FL.