A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Lifschitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Lifschitz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Celiac Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lifschitz graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Lifschitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
- Ben Taub
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Hugo Lifschitz MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos H. Lifschitz practice?
- Dr. Carlos Lifschitz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Lifschitz practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians and Houston Pediatric Specialists.