A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Lifschitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Lifschitz is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lifschitz
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Lifschitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Lifschitz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Celiac Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lifschitz graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Lifschitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
- Ben Taub
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Hugo Lifschitz MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos H. Lifschitz practice?
- Dr. Carlos Lifschitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Lifschitz practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians and Houston Pediatric Specialists.