Dr. Carlos Hugo Lifschitz MD is male, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Gastroenterology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Lifschitz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Celiac Disease and Diarrhea.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lifschitz graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lifschitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Children's Hospital
- Swisher Memorial Hospital District
- Ben Taub
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lifschitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 13 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Lifschitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile