A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Lira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Lira, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Lira, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lira graduated from San Agustin University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lira has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
- JFK Medical Center
- J F K Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Jose Lira MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos J. Lira practice?
- Dr. Carlos Lira has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Lira practices Internal Medicine near Palm Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Worth, FL.