Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carlos Loubriel
Dr. Carlos Loubriel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in El Paso, TX. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology and Obstetrics. Dr. Loubriel is affiliated with The Hospitals of Providence-Memorial Campus, The Hospitals of Providence-Sierra Campus and Sierra Providence East Medical Center. Dr. Loubriel has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Carlos Loubriel has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Carlos Loubriel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Paso, TX.
Dr. Philip Miles
Cytopathology, Pathology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
El Paso, TX 0.65 mi49
Dr. William Scragg
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
El Paso, TX 1.59 mi56
Dr. Michele Manting
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
El Paso, TX 1.75 mi31