A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Loubriel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Loubriel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Loubriel graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Loubriel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Medical Center
- Providence Memorial Hospital
- Sierra Providence East Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos A Loubriel MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Carlos A. Loubriel practice?
- Dr. Carlos Loubriel has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Loubriel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Obstetricians & Gynecologists.