A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Lowell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Lowell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lowell
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lowell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Lowell, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowell graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Lowell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Firelands Reg Med Ctr-Main Campus
- Firelands Regional Medical Center - South Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Gould Lowell DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carlos G. Lowell practice?
- Dr. Carlos Lowell has 14 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Lowell practices Psychiatry near Sandusky, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Tiffin, OH and Willard, OH.
See Sandusky Psychiatrists.