A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Lozada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Lozada is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lozada
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Lozada, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lozada graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Lozada has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos J Lozada MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos J. Lozada practice?
- Dr. Carlos Lozada has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Lozada practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists and Miami Rheumatologists.