A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Lozano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Lozano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lozano graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lozano has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Andres Lozano MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos A. Lozano practice?
- Dr. Carlos Lozano has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Lozano practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Primary Care Doctors.