Dr. Carlos Lucero Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Carlos Lucero?

Horrible

Posted on February 4th, 2014

Would not recommend this doctor at all. Would not take me seriously when I told him something was wrong with my son. After I cam in his office crying with my son he decided to do blood work. After the blood work came back off he finally sent my 16 month old baby for a ultrasound and told me to go see him immediately. His office is directly behind the hospital and instead of seeing me his nurse puts me on the phone with him. He very bluntly tells me my son has a Wilms and to go directly to women's and children's hospital and hangs up. So i ask his nurse what it is and she has to look it up in a medical dictionary.

loving mother

Posted on March 13th, 2011

Wonderful!!

monica

Posted on March 24th, 2010

he is the best doctor in beckley,wv i would not let my child go to any other doctor, he is really a great doctor and he gets an A+++ in my book.

Posted on September 8th, 2009