A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Lugo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Lugo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lugo
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Lugo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Lugo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lugo graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Lugo has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Lugo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carlos Lugo practice?
- Dr. Carlos Lugo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Lugo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Covina, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chino, CA.
See West Covina Surgeons.