A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Lugo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Lugo is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Lugo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lugo graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Lugo has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carlos Lugo practice?
Dr. Carlos Lugo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Covina, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Apple Valley, CA.
See West Covina Orthopedic Surgeons.