Dr. Carlos Manuel Gonzalez MD is a male General Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Nephrology, General Practice, Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Neurology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Gonzalez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez has 53 hospital affiliations:
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gonzalez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carlos M. Gonzalez practice?
Dr. Carlos Gonzalez practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Nephrology, General Practice, Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Neurology near Montebello, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY and Forest Hills, NY.
See Montebello Internists, Montebello Cardiologists, Montebello Nephrologists, Montebello General Practitioners, Montebello Orthopedic Surgeons, Montebello Surgeons, and Montebello Neurologists.