A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Gonzalez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Gonzalez has 53 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Los Angeles Community Hospital of Norwalk
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gonzalez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carlos M. Gonzalez practice?
Dr. Carlos Gonzalez practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Neurology near Montebello, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY and Forest Hills, NY.
See Montebello Internists, Montebello Nephrologists, Montebello Orthopedic Surgeons, Montebello Surgeons, and Montebello Neurologists.