Dr. Carlos Manuel Gonzalez MD is male, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Neurology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Gonzalez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from Stanford University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez has 56 hospital affiliations:
- LACUSC Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gonzalez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 4 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carlos M. Gonzalez practice?
Dr. Carlos Gonzalez practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Neurology near Montebello, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Monterey Park, CA.
See Montebello Internists, Montebello Nephrologists, Montebello Surgeons, and Montebello Neurologists.