Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carlos Guevara
Dr. Carlos Guevara, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Guevara is affiliated with Palmetto General Hospital, Miami Children's Hospital and Kendall Regional Medical Center. Dr. Guevara has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Carlos Guevara has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Carlos Guevara is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.
Dr. Zurik Waxenghiser
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Miami, FL 0.01 mi28
Dr. Jose Azaret
Miami, FL 0.01 mi43
Dr. Marvin Rios
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
Miami, FL 0.01 mi32