A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Mijares:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Mijares, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mijares graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Mijares has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Mateo Mijares MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos M. Mijares practice?
- Dr. Carlos Mijares has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Mijares practices Anesthesiology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Anesthesiologists.