A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Maas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Maas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Maas, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Maas graduated from Universidad Nacional De Asuncion. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Maas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours - St. Joseph Hospital
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Maas MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Carlos Maas practice?
- Dr. Carlos Maas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Maas practices Pulmonary Disease near Punta Gorda, FL.
Additional practice locations include: North Port, FL.
See Punta Gorda Pulmonologists.