A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Madamba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Madamba is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Madamba
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Madamba Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Madamba, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
Education & Awards
Dr. Madamba graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Madamba has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos San Pedro Madamba MD is a male Hematologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos S. Madamba practice?
- Dr. Carlos Madamba has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Madamba practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Voorhees, NJ.
See Voorhees Hematologists and Voorhees Oncologists.