A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Madamba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Madamba is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Madamba, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
Education & Awards
Dr. Madamba graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Madamba has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Madamba MD is a male Hematologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos Madamba practice?
- Dr. Carlos Madamba has 7 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Madamba practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ and Woodbury, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Hematologists and Cherry Hill Oncologists.