A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Mahia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Mahia, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahia graduated from Universidad Nacional De Cuyo, Mendoza.
Dr. Mahia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jefferson Memorial Hospital
- Jefferson Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Andres Mahia MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos A. Mahia practice?
- Dr. Carlos Mahia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Mahia practices Diagnostic Radiology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Festus, MO.
See Saint Louis Radiologists.