A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Makabali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Makabali
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Makabali, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Makabali graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Makabali has 41 hospital affiliations:
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Garcia Makabali MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos G. Makabali practice?
- Dr. Carlos Makabali has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Makabali practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Montebello, CA.
See Montebello Internists, Montebello Pulmonologists, and Montebello Critical Care Practitioners.