A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Makabali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Makabali, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Makabali graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Makabali has 40 hospital affiliations:
- Beverly Hospital
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Makabali accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carlos G. Makabali practice?
Dr. Carlos Makabali practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Hospitalist near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Montebello, CA and Arcadia, CA.
See Pasadena Internists, Pasadena Pulmonologists, Pasadena Critical Care Practitioners, and Pasadena Hospitalists.