Dr. Carlos Manalich MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Greenwood, SC

no change

February 23rd, 2017
NEW PATIENT
I WAS VERY IMPRESSED WITH DR. CARLOS MANALICH!!! Even THE NEGATIVE THINGS HE POINTED OUT, TO MAKE MY HEALTH EVEN Better... Were Done in A Kind And Warm Voice!!! He Has wonderful Bed Side Manners!!!! DR. MANALICH, TOOK THE TIME TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO MY SATISFACTION!!!! My Family is Happy Too, They Knew Exactly what Kind A Physician ( INTERNAL. MEDICINE ) I Was Looking for!!!! I Thank The LORD He Honored My Request. THANK YOU DR. MANALICH FOR ACCEPTING ME AS YOUR BRAND NEW PATIENT!!!!!'!!! GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR PRACTICE AND OF COURSE, YOUR FAMILY!!!!!!!!

September 29th, 2014
Dr. Manalich, Is a superb doctor, he is very kind, he makes me feel like I`m the only patient he has at the time, he listens to me, and is genuinely concerned with my needs and how to help me, if you want a good doctor I recommend him very strongly.

May 10th, 2014
Mr
I was very pleased with the experience of my visit. Of all the doctors I have experienced in my 72 years he seemed to be more concerened about understanding my needs and explaining my situtation and what he thought should be done than any doctor I have visited. Although I had to wait a few minutes when he came in he was in no rush and wanted to make sure I understood everything we discussed, he was very professional, courteous and professional.