A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Manrique De Lara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Manrique De Lara is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Manrique De Lara, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Manrique De Lara graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana.
Dr. Manrique De Lara has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Manrique De Lara FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos Manrique De Lara practice?
- Dr. Carlos Manrique De Lara has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Manrique De Lara practices Ophthalmology near Edinburg, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX and Weslaco, TX.
See Edinburg Ophthalmologists.