A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Marill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Marill is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Breast Cancer
- Cholesterol Management
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Skin Cancer
- Smoking Cessation
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Marill graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Marill has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marill accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 5 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 9 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 24 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carlos M. Marill practice?
- Dr. Carlos Marill practices Family Medicine near South Miami, FL.