A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Marill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Marill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marill
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Marill Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Breast Cancer
- Cholesterol Management
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Skin Cancer
- Smoking Cessation
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Marill graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Marill has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos M Marill MD and PA is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos M. Marill practice?
- Dr. Carlos Marill has 1 office location.
- Dr. Carlos Marill practices Family Medicine near South Miami, FL.