A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Marill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Marill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marill
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Marill Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Breast Cancer
- Cholesterol Management
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Skin Cancer
- Smoking Cessation
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Marill graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Marill has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos M Marill MD and PA is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos M. Marill practice?
- Dr. Carlos Marill has 1 office location.
- Dr. Carlos Marill practices Family Medicine near South Miami, FL.