A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Marinelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Marinelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marinelli
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Marinelli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Marinelli, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Marinelli graduated from Fund Univ Estadual De Londrina, Cent De Cien, Londrina, Pr, Brazil. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Marinelli has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Tampa
- Winter Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Cesar Marinelli MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Carlos C. Marinelli practice?
- Dr. Carlos Marinelli has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Marinelli practices Cardiovascular Disease near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Cardiologists.