A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Marinelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Marinelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Marinelli, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Marinelli graduated from Fund Univ Estadual De Londrina, Cent De Cien, Londrina, Pr, Brazil.
Dr. Marinelli has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Tampa
- Winter Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Cesar Marinelli MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Carlos C. Marinelli practice?
- Dr. Carlos Marinelli has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Marinelli practices Cardiovascular Disease near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Cardiologists.