A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Marroquin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Marroquin is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Marroquin, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Reflux Surgery (Fundoplication)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marroquin graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Marroquin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Highland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos E Marroquin MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carlos E. Marroquin practice?
- Dr. Carlos Marroquin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Marroquin practices Surgery near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, VT.
See Rochester Surgeons.