A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Martinez is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martinez
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martinez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from Universidad C.E.T.E.C., Santo Domingo.
Dr. Martinez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- Homestead Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Manuel Martinez MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos M. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Carlos Martinez has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Martinez practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Homestead, FL.
See Homestead Internists, Homestead Pulmonologists, and Homestead Sleep Medicine Doctors.