A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Martinez is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from Universidad C.E.T.E.C., Santo Domingo.
Dr. Martinez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Homestead Hospital Inc
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Manuel Martinez MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos M. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Carlos Martinez has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Martinez practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Homestead, FL.
See Homestead Internists, Homestead Pulmonologists, and Homestead Sleep Medicine Doctors.