Dr. Carlos Mata MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

June 16th, 2017
friendly honest and trustworthy plastic surgeon
When I first met Dr. Mata I had already had 2 surgeries in 3 months, one for implants and one because I had an infection in my pocket. I still had the infection and the implants had to come out. I had been passed around from doctor to doctor by this time and did not know who to trust. Dr. Mata said the implants needed to come out and we would try again after I healed. So heading into my third surgery I felt broken. Dr. Mata walked me through The Whole thing and was extremely companionate. After 6 months of healing I went in for my 4th surgery to try and feel normal again because at this point one of my breast was deformed. Dr. Mata and my husband were my rocks. Here I am well into my second month I look beautiful and everything is now healing as it should. Dr. Mata makes you feel that he is truly there for you and you are not alone. I know cosmetic surgery is done out of vanity but it is still a medical procedure and to have a doctor that sees past the vanity and knows it is for your self worth is everything. If you want someone there for you emotionally as well as medically, I could not think of a better doctor. I feel whole again. I can not explain how much Dr. Mata has given me.

June 15th, 2017
Dr. Mata has been a great doctor to me. Always takes the time to answer my questions.

June 7th, 2017
Exelente actiud!! Trabajo increible! Me Hizo sentir varios Anos mas joven y Bella!

May 27th, 2017
Excellent, I feel very comfortable. He is very kind and also he speak Spanish .

May 21st, 2017
Wonderful doctor and staff.
Very responsive to my preferences and desired outcome.

May 5th, 2017
Excellent Doctor - Smart, talented, good bedside m
Dr. Mata was absolutely wonderful. I had an urgent situation - an infected dog bite on my thumb and he saw me that very day. Others on my health plan were saying they would see me in a week or more. I would not only have been in pain for a week, but could potentially have lost my thumb to infection during the delay. Dr. Mata was always very kind and thoughtful. He made sure that I understood what he was doing and he made sure that he had completely numbed the area and that I was not in any pain (he had to open up the wound to drain out the infection). He did a wonderful job, and my thumb is fully restored. Dr. Mata was very diligent in my follow-up care, making sure that I was healing and that the infection did not return. He helped me regain full movement of my thumb and I have been able to return to things I love, like playing tennis. I would recommend him to anyone for plastic surgery or hand surgery. He is a wonderful listener, who repects the patient's wishes. He does not rush through appointments, or seem anxious to get to his next patient. I have never met a doctor with better bedside manner. Dr. Mata is knowledgeable, talented, and has a wonderful personality.

March 16th, 2017
I had an amazing experience and a fast healing process, I am seriously very happy the results.

March 14th, 2017
Dr. Mata took extra time out of his busy schedule to explain my up coming procedure in detail. I love his bedside manner.

March 13th, 2017
Blown away with the results
Dr. Mata has well over exceeded the results I was looking for. I am truly pleased with my results. After reviewing the before and after pictures I am blown away with my breast augmentation! Thank you Dr. Mata, you have done an amazing job.

February 3rd, 2017
Caring and Honest Harvard Plastic Surgeon
Get doctor that truly cares about his patients.

January 17th, 2017
Eye Lift surgery, look 10 years younger
I look great, the eye lift surgery totally changed my face, I love it.

January 17th, 2017
Mommy makeover
Fantastic results, Dr. Mata is an excellent plastic surgeon and body artist love my new shape. Thanks Dr Mata