Dr. Carlos Mayo Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Carlos Mayo?

Posted on October 14th, 2015

I have used Dr. Mayo for both of my births and have recommended him to all my colleagues that have become pregnant. I have been thanked thousands of times by my friends that have used him. He is awesome !

Posted on July 28th, 2015

Muy bien a tratado ami esposa

when Dr mayo is not there the other doctor that take his place is a nut that doesn't know what he doing

Posted on September 16th, 2012

If u want a doctor to always be on top of things he is not the one!

Posted on July 25th, 2012

Dr. Mayo has been my obygn since my last pregnacy, i just love the way he takes care of me and the fact that he lets you participate activly in the medical decisons. Also offers so much emocional support. Best docter ever :)

Ultrasound

Posted on June 13th, 2011

I got like 5 or 6 ultrasounds throughout my pregnancy and compared to other doctors that do only two. The wait time is not bad at all and they took the time to listen. I am pregnant again and have already made an appointment.

Good Doctor Overall

Posted on April 7th, 2011

I would recommend it. My prenatal care for my first kid was here and they did NOT Take long at all to attend me specially when i went in the morning or afternoon. Of course there is a time when its full but so is every other doctor. They guided me step by step on what to do next. I am going now for prenatal care for my second kid and so far its still good!!! TOTALLY RECOMMEND IT! I d ont have medicaid but pay and have been treated just like everyone else in there and its not very expensive either!

you gave up on my baby and wife why? is it money issue

Posted on September 29th, 2010

my wife is having problems with her pregnancy and you and your staff just dumpped her out in the cold for no reason or explanation ,did not guide us thru the next step we need you and you just don't want to take care of my wife . some doctor you are !! thanks for putting my wife and baby in danger god will judge you for this!

dr mayo

Posted on May 9th, 2010

he was overall good wait time is not much for my frist time vist in which they do blood work and songram and pap and all that pregnant my wait time was about to 2 hr or less i think it was good this my fourth kid so good compered to other doc.

Posted on April 19th, 2010

Overall he was good! but hated that i waited for more than an hour on several occasions,and when he saw me it was for like 5minutes at most!! and if i asked questions, he would rush me!!

Posted on September 20th, 2017