A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Maza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Maza is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maza graduated from Universidad De San Carlos, Guatemala.
Dr. Maza has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Marian Medical Center
- Marian Medical Center - Santa Maria
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Eduardo Maza MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos E. Maza practice?
- Dr. Carlos Maza has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Maza practices Family Medicine near Lompoc, CA.
See Lompoc Primary Care Doctors.