A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Medina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Medina is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Medina
Wound Care Patient Education Learn all about treating healing and non-healing wounds care by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Medina Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Medina, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Medina graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Medina has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Medina MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carlos Medina practice?
- Dr. Carlos Medina has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Medina practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.