A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Medina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Medina, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Medina graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Medina has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Medina MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carlos Medina practice?
- Dr. Carlos Medina has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Medina practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See New York Surgeons.