A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Medina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Medina is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Medina
Facial Wrinkles and Lines Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about facial wrinkles and how to fight facial lines caused by aging.Before Visiting Dr. Medina Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Medina, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Medina graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Medina has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Medina MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carlos Medina practice?
- Dr. Carlos Medina has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Medina practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Plastic Surgeons and New York Surgeons.