A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Mego:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Mego is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mego
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mego Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Mego, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mego graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Mego has 12 hospital affiliations:
- McAllen Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos David Mego MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos D. Mego practice?
- Dr. Carlos Mego has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Mego practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near McAllen, TX.
See McAllen Cardiologists.