Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carlos Melero-Montes
Dr. Carlos Melero-Montes, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Worcester, MA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Melero-Montes is affiliated with UMass Memorial Medical Center, UMass Memorial Medical Center - University Campus and Clinton Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Carlos Melero-Montes has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Carlos Melero-Montes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Worcester, MA.
Dr. Seth Dahlberg
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Worcester, MA 0 mi36
Dr. Iva Zivna
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Worcester, MA 0 mi21
Dr. Veera Sudireddy
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Worcester, MA 0 mi29