A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Meletiche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Meletiche, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meletiche graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Meletiche has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Metropolitan Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Manuel Meletiche MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos M. Meletiche practice?
- Dr. Carlos Meletiche has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Meletiche practices Emergency Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Emergency Physicians.