A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Mendez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mendez
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mendez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendez graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Mendez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent's Catholic Medical Centers of New York
- St Vincents Hospital And Medical Center Manhattan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Enrique Mendez MD is a male Pain Management, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos E. Mendez practice?
- Dr. Carlos Mendez has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Mendez practices Pain Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Pain Management Doctors.