A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Meza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Meza, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meza graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Meza has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Daughters of Charity Children's Austin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Alfonso Meza MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos A. Meza practice?
- Dr. Carlos Meza has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Meza practices Internal Medicine near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX.
See Austin Internists.