A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Micames:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Micames is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Micames
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Micames Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Micames, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Micames graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Gustavo Micames MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos G. Micames practice?
- Dr. Carlos Micames has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Micames practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Durham, NC.
See Durham Internists and Durham Gastroenterologists.