A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Milla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Milla is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Milla
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Milla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Milla, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Lung Diseases
- Lung Transplantation
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Milla graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Milla has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Childrens Health Care-Minneapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Eduardo Milla MD is a male Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos E. Milla practice?
- Dr. Carlos Milla has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Milla practices Pediatric Pulmonology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Pediatric Specialists.